Brightsquid is a software company providing web-based products that represent a fundamental shift in how healthcare professionals communicate and interact. Brightsquid recently introduced Secure-Mail™, which works just like email but offers dentists, specialists and labs a secure way to exchange patient information. Growing quickly in the throughout the dental industry, Brightsquid currently has over 2,700 users in 11 countries.
Brightsquid is currently seeking a self-driven and results-oriented individual to carry out sales activities. The role is based in Brightsquid’s Calgary office, with only limited travel expected. This exciting full-time position will provide the appropriate candidate with the opportunity to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan and execute on the sales plan. This is your opportunity to join our growing team and be a part of this exciting technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with the use of software and the internet
- Quick learner with initiative, flexibility and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Professional and friendly attitude with a convincing personality
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers
- Expeditious response and follow-up on sales enquiries
- Track and report on all activities though CRM system
- Work effectively with sales and marketing team to coordinate efforts
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers
Please forward resume to email@example.com quoting Inside Sales Representative in the subject line. Please list salary expectations in your cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.