I have had a number of fulfilling times leading the Brightsquid team. It has been exciting to watch as the business grew from a few members with big dreams to a successful company and international team. Recently we have had excellent exposure in the dental publications and many social channels. But there is nothing better than seeing dentists, specialists and dental labs rapidly adopting Secure-Mail™ and using Brightsquid Dental Link every day to share sensitive patient information.
This won't be the first time that I talk about our growth, but I am so excited about the numbers that I have to share a few quick stats:
- 1500 users in 9 countries around the world
- 800 files transferred per week
- Between 5-12 new users added everyday
On Thursday, May 9 we pushed another release to our customers, centered on helping our users grow their network of colleagues. We have designed this update to meet the needs of our customers and focusing on improving some of our user favorite features.
New features to look for in the update:
- You can now send a Secure-Mail™ message to users outside of Brightsquid Dental Link which will prompt them to join your network.
- New Secure-Mail™ editor for advanced formatting and control.
- Improved referral invitations with organization's logo and improved content to brand your organization and help your colleague relate to the message.
- Enhanced Secure-Mail™ recipient list with profile photos to help confirm and identify recipients. I am very excited about this feature as it might seem like a novelty, but the ability to double check your recipients is not only key to communication it is also recommended through HIPAA and PIPEDA legislation
- Senders profile photos are now added to the Secure-Mail™ message and visible by the recipient.
- Manage your Secure-Mail™ settings to include subject lines in the email notifications sent to the recipients.
Rohit Joshi,CEO of Brightsquid Dental Link.