- Worldwide, 60–90% of school children and nearly 100% of adults have dental cavities. (Source: World Health Organization Fact Sheet N318)
- 90% of cavities in children in developing countries go untreated. (Source: The Tooth Fairy Children’s Foundation)
- Globally, about 30% of people aged 65–74 have no natural teeth. (Source: World Health Organization Fact Sheet N318)
- Oral disease in children and adults is higher among poor and disadvantaged population groups. Source: World Health Organization Fact Sheet N318)
- There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia)
We believe in work that The Tooth Fairy Children’s Foundation is doing, and are happy to share their message with you. For more information on the foundation please visit http://www.toothfairykids.org/. The Tooth Fairy Children's Foundation Fundraising Gala is on October 25, 2012, click here to register to the event.